Sunday, December 14, 2008

inthe weekends

When I started going to ellerslie the first person from our school I saw was freeman and then the secound one I saw was zane keni and he is in room 15 in my class.
when I was thire Imy cousans and my mbestest friends and I saw the mad butcher was angry cause people were snatching the ice blocks off the mad butcher. I liked it when mthe horses were running because they were funny. it looked like they had the biggest bums in the world . when the horses finished there racing it smmelt like pooh.on the road and last year too. when I was at the horse races at ellerslie I was there playing on the bouncy carcles and we had chalenges and we had races on the bouncy carcles.in the bouncy castle I had fight with this boy but it was like in all armer and it was in a sumo wrestler and I had a scrap with him up like nothing.I saw ridge there we kept geting water in a cup but the water was so yuck and when I was there I went to the toilets there and I saw thes boy crumping in the toilets.I saw my sisters step sisters bestest freind in the world in the whole world and I dont like them cause they are all ways mean to me and they look skeary and my casons were there my bestest casons ever and there names

No comments: